Thursday, May 15, 2014

Letter 29: Skyping!

Hellllooooooooooo mom!

Being able to talk last night was probably the best thing ever. With all of the changes going on in the family right now it felt good to kind of have those moments gathered as a family. I know that things are changing a bit but everyone looks so happy and healthy and I can´t ask for anything more than that! I loved being able to just laugh and remember some funny things, also all of your senses of humor are great by the way, definitely missed that. When I go to town Wednesday I will be sure to pick up a few things, thank you for being so understanding haha, sometimes it´s just one of those things. I always feel so happy after talking with you guys on Skype, honestly I think one of my greatest testimonies that this gospel is true is because of our family and the peace, love, and direction we have together. My companion called but didn´t answer so we are going to try again  tonight. Ill let you know! I will also keep you informed on my eye as well, (kinda worries me, you know how i am with things like this, I always think it could be a ton of things and get worried haha). I love you so much mom! I hope that you have a wonderful week and that these next few weeks go really well with the wedding and everything. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment