Saturday, February 8, 2014

Letter 19: Letters from the Ward

Hey mom!

Well first of all, I'm glad to hear that you're all doing well, (minus the Superbowl, sounds like the team you all wanted lost pretty badly haha). But seriously, everything just seems to be good for the most part! That's awesome. I'm also doing super well! Well..this week has actually been kind of just a boring week. Mostly because we have been walking a ton, and during this time of year everyone is at the beach or on vacations, so it makes it hard to find people in their houses sometimes. But all the same we have been teaching and what not. I feel a lot better from my sickness! So that's been a blessing. Its amazing how hard missionary work it when you're sick. 
Whoa, those drawings that Bridger does are wayyy better than my drawings now! Hahah seriously! Hmmm, I don't know what I would like him to draw me, surprise me! That would be awesome though. Have you sent of those other letters by chance?
I received a letter from the Vanderhorsts and from the Ballards this past week which was awesome. They sent me some chocolate coal, and a grab bag from Reams haha. It was great to get some stuff from the ward. The letter from the Vanderhorsts was really nice, and gave me more excitement for the work. I didn't know they were converts?
But we are just out here working, I hope that it will pay off soon. We have some baptisms in different areas of our zone but right now, we don't have anything lined up. Hopefully soon!
I just want to really thank you for all of your prayers and words of encouragement. I can feel your love and I hop love you all know that I pray for you all everyday and love you so much. Thank you for being an example to me. I Love you.

Interesting facts
1. Chile doesn't have a noise ordinance, therefore, you can play your music in your house super super loud. And a lot of people here like American Music.
2.The smell of the air is either baking bread, or poop (from all the dogs)
3.It is very common here to not be on time. It drives me nuts.

Haha love you guys!
have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment